I know that it is common to write the number ten thousand as a numeral with a comma delimiting the 10 and the 000 like so 10 000 however i have never seen a comma used for numbers less than 10000 such as 8000 where i assume using a comma would look like 8000 are there any rules relating to when a comma should be inserted into a numeral. O the letters of ts eliot volume 8 1936 1938 edited by valerie eliot and john haffenden is published by faber 50 to order a copy go to guardianbookshopcom or call 0330 333 6846 free uk . Whether you are looking to meet up with fellow writers agents and editors or trying to find the perfect environment to fuel your writing practice the conferences residencies is the essential resource for information about well over three hundred writing conferences writers residencies and literary festivals around the world more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.