Voices is the peer reviewed journal of the american academy of psychotherapists published three times a year a theme oriented journal voices publishes personal essay case based discussion poetry and art or photography that illuminate the therapists experience in the work. Voices cannot forget the science of our roots even as we embrace the artistic and experiential elements of psychotherapy dacher keltners extraordinary research was part of the inspiration for this issue on awe anne pincuss interview of keltner brings his scholarship to light for us bonner and friedman also offer their research on awe as a basis for incorporating awe into
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.