About the cookbook recipes and stories from a syrian refugees kitchen organized by everyday fare celebrations and sweets the bread and salt between us offers over 40 recipes that recall the flavor and comforts of mayadas home in syria. Eat and drink the bread and salt between us cookbook supports refugees the cookbook stemmed from sold out dinners mayada anjari held at an uws church. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Organized by everyday fare celebrations and sweets the bread and salt between us offers over forty recipes that recall the flavor and comforts of mayadas home in syria. The bread salt between us celebrates community and syrian home cooking net proceeds from the book go to the family of author mayada anjari and a fund that assists refugees living in the us just one copy goes a long way
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.