How it works unlike a loan whose total cost interest and principal is amortized that is paid incrementally during the life of the loan a bullet loans principal is paid in one sum at the end of the termthat sum is called the bullet sometimes the interest is collected as part of the bullet payment as well though in many cases the loan is interest only during the term of the loan
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.