Welcome to the dales way association the dales way is a long distance footpath of about 80 miles 128 km situated in the north of england and running from ilkley to bowness on windermere. The dales way runs for 80 miles from ilkley in west yorkshire to bowness on windermere in cumbria following mostly riverside paths and passing through the heart of the yorkshire dales national park and the gentle foothills of southern lakeland to the shore of englands grandest lake. This 12000 hectare 30000 acre estate near skipton in the yorkshire dales is laced with 80 miles of footpaths that weave their way around the ruins of an ancient augustinian priory better . Cumbria n yorkshire w yorkshire the way mainly follows attractive dales through the yorkshire dales national park and howgill fells and the south eastern part of the lake district
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.