April 1945 the last month of the third reich nazi germany had already lost france and a huge chunk of territory the red army was advancing from the east more than 1500000 german soldiers were taken as pow by the allies even though they w. The final days of the reich is a unique study of a struggling german army trying in vain to avoid being sucked into a maelstrom of destruction from the last battles fought on russian and baltic soil to the final show down in front of berlin the book reveals an horrendous story of an armies desperate attempt to survive in one of the most . Last days of the reich book read 9 reviews from the worlds largest community for readers when the third reich collapsed 70 million germans were left
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.