Closely linked by dna gorillas family hominidae are one of the four species of great apes that are the closest living relatives of humans the other three are chimpanzees bonobos and orangutansgreat apes are different from monkeys for a variety of reasons they are larger walk upright for a longer period of time dont have tails and have much larger more developed brains. Gorillas are large apes that are native to africa they are typically divided into two groups the mountain gorilla lives in the mountainous regions of central africa while the lowland gorilla . Protecting gorilla habitat helps humans in central africa humans depend on the same environment as gorillas for their food water medicine and other forest products
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.