It is argued that the primary sources of muslim knowledge addressed sexual acts between the same gender in the context of inhospitality exploitation coercion and disease but not true same sex unions past muslim scholarship is silent on the issue of sexual orientation and muslim same sex unions. Islamic law and muslim same sex unions has 2 ratings and 1 review this book is written with the objective of reasonably addressing the need of muslim ga. This book builds a case for muslim same sex unions for the fulfillment of gay and lesbian muslims human need for intimacy affection and companionship. The objective of this paper was to streamline the case for muslim same sex unions that was comprehensively made in jahangir and abdullatif 2016
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.