Seveneves 600 pages of infodumping leaves little room for plot development originally posted at fantasy literature i must be developing an immunity to the kool aid that neal stephenson serves his fans. The plot of seveneves gets going when the moon blows up without warning and for no apparent reason this isnt a spoiler its the first sentence of the book the moon blew up without warning and for no apparent reason people figure out that in two years chunks of the moon will rain down on earth in a cataclysmic meteor shower wiping out every living thing and leaving the planet
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.