Established in 1962 the mit press is one of the largest and most distinguished university presses in the world and a leading publisher of books and journals at the intersection of science technology art social science and design. Disruption is a business buzzword that has gotten out of control today everything and everyone seem to be characterized as disruptive or if they arent disruptive yet its only a matter of time before they become so. Almost 20 years ago clayton christensen popularized the term disruption in his book the innovators dilemma describing it as a set of risks that established firms face. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. An expert in management takes on the conventional wisdom about disruption looking at companies that proved resilient and offering managers tools for survival
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.